- DO NOT drive a vehicle which may be unsafe due to damages.
- Pick a repair center which has ASE and I-CAR certified technicians.
- Use a repair center which will assist you with your insurance claims.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not included all necessary work. If you are unsure why one estimate is different from another you have received, please ask us.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to have your vehicle repaired at any particular shop.
- Your vehicle is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Select a shop that is certified to repair today's complex vehicles.
- Ask if the shop offers a written warranty.
- Choose a repair facility that will assist you in handling your claim with the insurance company.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified I-CAR technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer or certified after market parts.